I’m about six days late for this post, but as some wise Latin speaking individual once said
translation: it’s better to do something late, than to never do it at all.
And now that we’ve had our Latin lesson, on to the real topic of the day…
1. Favorite Fall Sweet Treat? Halloween candy2. Red, Yellow or Green Apples? Any… as long as it isn’t crisp. I like my apples gritty. Don’t judge.3. Favorite Fall Sport to Play? Not
4. Best Drink for Fall? Although it is ALL ABOUT PUMPKIN when fall comes around, apple cider comes to mind. I make sure we have a warmed pot ready at our annual ‘Sunday before Thanksgiving dinner’, and a few other times before year end.
5. Favorite Fall Activity? Vacation! It typically happens sometime in October. LB and I will hit the road and head for the Blue Ridge Parkway. There will be foliage, festivals, and fabulous fun along the way.
OH! And let’s not forget shopping!
It will happen!
6. Must Have Fall Purchase? Sweaters, Boots, Jackets
7. Pumpkins: Pick your own or store bought? Sadly, I’ve never been to a pumpkin patch. So store bought it is. WalMart here we come!8. Real or Fake Pumpkin? Both. WalMart has everything you need for fall home decorating. But if you want to get fancy, Pier One is the place!
9. Favorite Halloween Costume? I have dressed up as Captain Hook, “I Dream of Jeannie”, a Cowgirl, Sandy (from Grease), a pirate wench, Poison Ivy (a Batman nemesis), a 20’s Flapper. I think my favorite was the 1920’s Flapper Girl.Goofing around in the Halloween Store is also a good time!
10. College Football or NFL? There are only 2 football games that I watch during the year: The Super Bowl and the Florida/Georgia Game. I’m not a big football fan.
11. Fall or Halloween Décor? With the exception of one big Jack-O-Lantern at the front door and a small one just inside the front door, the house is all decked out for fall! I posted about it here.
12. Raking Leaves or No Leaves to Rake? There are definitely an influx of leaves during the fall months, but LB manages them with the lawn mower.
13. Favorite Soup? Probably Chicken Corn Chowder. The recipe came from Mama. I’ll eventually get around to sharing it on the blog. Very tasty!
14. Favorite Fall Candle Scent? Spiced Cake. I recently purchased two from Pier One and they smell delicious… even when they aren’t lit!
15. Love or Hate Pumpkin Spice? Love it! And I think it is amusing that it is blathered about it incessantly!
16. Short Booties or Tall Boots? short now, tall later, have both!
17. Favorite Halloween Candy? M&Ms peanut and Reese’s anything
18. PSL (Pumpkin Spice Latte) Yes or No?
19. Hayride or Corn Maze? Never had a corn maze experience, so I suppose the answer is hayride.
20. Favorite Fall TV Show? It’s the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
Love the Season!